Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Week Two: Technology

Okay well now I'm in week Two of this summer course and I have started to explore Facebook which is much more difficult than Myspace. I've also joined a new website called Twitter.com which is attached to this blog. Twitter is a unique Internet program that allows me to tell you what I am doing moment by moment as long as I update it often. I can see it being very interesting but at the same time another useless Internet site to add to my collection. I wonder if one day there will be too many social networking sites that people loose interest in joining them all. I would rather just stay with one network and stick with that the whole time, then trying to remember many different passwords and user names.


So I have also joined Flickr and you can find me at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmfhaggard/ this program is really cool because you can view other people's pictures unlike Kodak Gallery. I think I will be having a lot of fun with Flickr, I still need to read more into it but it seems really fun.

I don't particularly enjoy online classes but I would have to say that this particular class needs to be an online course, because everything that is involved is all online. I believe that I am really going to enjoy this class and learning the different ways you can communicate with individuals whether they are my athletes, friends, family, and/or professors.

No comments: