Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week 3: Web 2.0 Awards

Hey this is a neat site. Check out this site: http://www.seomoz.org/web2.0
This site gives you the opprotunity to check out the most awarding sites that are out there. You can view entertainment, music, games, classifieds and directors, etc. I personally enjoyed looking over the classifeid and directories section and the city guide section, these sections held craigslist and yahoo local. Before I moved to Fresno I used craigslist to find a home in fresno, and then recently I have been doing research on jet ski's with craigslist. Yahoo Local I also use to find fun and interesting things to do in Fresno such as good resturants and local events. By using Yahoo Local I have been able to go to the Vintage Days, Clovis Big Hat Days, and Clovis Fest...I look forward to other many cultrual events in Fresno. This is an awesome site that I can forsee using in my career for a quick look up of the most common places in Fresno and each have stars that tell you what the reviewers thought of those sites. I cannot wait to see when Web 3.0 comes out as well!!

2 comments:

kvieira said...

I never heard of craigslist until about a year ago. And I never knew that it was a web 2.0 site. I swear my roommate is addicted to it though, he goes on there to just see what's on there.

JT Thiesen said...

I like the idea of being able to look up places in Fresno and see how they are reviewed. Just have an issue with trusting people sometimes. You know how some people watch a movie and hate it and when you watch it you think it is a top 10? Crazy huh?