Thursday, May 8, 2008

Week One: A Little Bit about Me

Hi Everyone!

My name is Valentina but most people call me Tina. I enjoy the great outdoors, and spending time with my family. I graduated from San jose State University May of 2007 with a B.S. In Kinesiology with an Emphasis in Athletic Training. In August of 2007 I landed a Graduate Athletic Training position at Fresno Pacific University working with the Xross-Country, Swimming and Track team.

I have been married for almost one year, our anniversary date is June 3rd. My husband and I are planning on going to San Deigo for our anniversary and do the tourist thing.

I was born in New Jersery, but raised in Fremont, California. Attended Washington High School in Fremont and was heavily invovled in waterpolo, swimming, drama and photography. My most recent jobs all included helping others, I was a lifeguad, swim instructor, coach for swimming and waterpolo. My passion is anything that deals with the water and I enjoy taking photo's. I hope to one day own a small business where I can sell my photos.

With Athletic Training I hope to earn my Master's by 2009 and go on to work for either a small college or a high school. I truly enjoy teaching begining athletic training courses and hope that one day I will have the opprotunity to teach these courses wherever I decide to being my career at.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know more, or just comment on my blogs. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the summer, it's supposed to be a warm one!

A Quote that I live by: "It is, What it is!" by Jeff Roberts

2 comments:

Danine Marie said...

Well my goodness sakes! Already one whole year of marriage. Well done buddy.
I had no idea you were aiming for a small photography business, that's awesome! I will be one of your first customers.
I do like your quote. I've heard an "add-on-ending", shall I share?

"It is, what it is, and then it will be some other thing."

Teacher-for-life said...

Tina, wow I can't believe it has already been almost three weeks since graduation. I just wanted to say thank you for all you do in the training room. I know time goes by and it feels like no body notices but your services are greatly appreciated!! Have fun in San Diego.