Friday, May 23, 2008

Week 3: RSS Assignment

Wow! At first this RSS assignment was confusing but towards the end I understood it a little bit more. The idea of going to one site to view everything that interests you is awesome. I agree with some people how they state they go online for 5 or more hours trying to look at all the sites that they really enjoy, this way you only need to go to one site. I can see this site being helpful in my professional career as an Athletic Trainer because I can view the most recent rehab technique or any new news on prevention, there are endless opportunities. Recently, I subscribed to a few fellow students in KIN 710 blogs, I subscribed to Fresno weather, CNN News, NATA blogs and updates, and of course I subscribed to a few fellow students that have a Flickr account. I think though after this class I will trash all the extra feeds and stick with things that involve Athletic Training more.

If you want to check out my Bloglines the website is as follows: http://www.bloglines.com/public/vmfhaggard

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Your right on streamlining everything through web 2.0. I would find myself going in circles looking for some things on the web. The concept we are learning about makes things a lot easier.