Thursday, May 29, 2008

Week 4: Technorati

Technorati another site where you can look up peoples blogs, videos, photos, and etc. I like this site because it has everything, it separates things by videos, tags, photos, and blogs. It defiantly makes things easier when searching. I looked up kinesiology and the search engine came up with various things, it was nice to go from the blog section to the video and photo section. I particularly liked the video and photo section because many people posted things that were related to kin either photos of injuries or videos on how to perform a certain rehab technique. It defiantly will help me when I need a better example on how to explain a rehab technique or do a certain test. Sometimes just reading it in a book doesn't help.
Its cool to know that Technorati keeps track of all the blogs out there and is all under one roof, instead of looking up this blog or that blog.

No comments: