Monday, June 2, 2008

Week 5: Online Image Generators

Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

I played with this on Magazine Generator


Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com

This is where I played with FlickrToys.

This project was a lot of fun. I would have to say that the FlickrToys and the Magazine Generator were the easiest to use. I tried to play around with the other two and had a difficult time trying to save my work and put it on this blog so that you could see. I liked the Magazine one so much that I copied the html and posted it on my friends MySpace, since that is a picture of her as well.
I've always used MySpace word generators when I wanted to comment on other people's pages but I now I realize there are many different generators out there where I can express myself and not be limited to only what MySpace provides. I can see that these generators can help in expressing your emotions and can spice up the blogs. I will probably use the FlickrToys in the future. Had fun. The other ones like I said were kind of difficult to play around with because once I was finished I wanted to copy them but they either wanted money or the website wasn't working. Oh well next time.

3 comments:

Richard Robertson said...

I think your magazine cover is great! I made one as well. I really found it fun to play with these options on flickr but I wish I had more time to use this stuff. I really plan to take advandage of these ideas next year when I am done with the program. Hang in there.

Bryan said...

I played with the magazine cover as well. It pretty neat to see your self on the cover of a popular magazine. It looks good, nice job.

TWright 710 said...

I really like your magazine cover, I used the puzzle. I like all the options these different generators have. Nice job!