Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week 4: Podcast

The idea of a Podcast seems truly interesting but the directories that the professor provided made it slightly difficult to figure out how to use the Podcast. The very first directory that I went through was easy because you were able to view the cast easily, while the second directory you had to go through a few extra steps just to view the podcast. I was able to add a podcast to my blogline and I decided to add the podcast that discussed the Bay2Breakers that just happened a few weeks ago, my best friend actually ran the Bay2Breakers so it was a very interesting podcast. Right now I own a Zune which is Microsoft's version of an Ipod and I have been able to download some podcast on there. The podcast that I was able to download were KinsPodcast by Jim Ave and instructor at Fresno Pacific University where he was able to give classroom instructions since the class was all on-line.
I could see that Podcasts could be very beneficial in my career because I can keep up to date on new exercise programs or exercise news. I was unable to find much on kinesiology or athletic training but in time I think when Podcasts are even more common there will be more and more things involving these subjects.

No comments: